Laundry in Cassis

Laundry in Cassis
I have to admit, this is the prettiest laundry display I ever saw. Cassis, Provence.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Vintage Notions: A book that inspires:

This week, I was strolling around Barnes and Noble bookstore to find some book that would inspire me.  I found this beautiful book, Vintage Notions: an inspirational guide to needlework, cooking, sewing, fashion and fun.  It is filled with inspiring projects from the past.  The book refers to women interests in 1920s-1930s circa.




It has a lot of wonderful ideas, tricks and thoughts through out the book seasonally.  From January through December, there are projects, plans, manners, recipes, how to take care of things... do it the lady's ways...


It makes me feel so feminine :)


I could make some simples dresses, aprons, and home docor items with this vintage inspired book.

1 comment:

sammeylerry said...

Really appreciate all the stuff made by this blog to let people know more about this topic. I added little more relevant points to my knowledge which definitely going to help me in coming future.
รับ ซัก ผ้า โรงแรม